[faith]
[hope]
[love]

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

more coffee shop talk

While surfing the blog-o-sphere today I happened upon the following...
We Can Talk At Starbucks

Just another example that furthers my belief that sitting down to talk over a cup of coffee can offer more spiritual insight and opportunity than any traditional form of worship or bible study. There just seems to be something inviting and comforting about the experience - maybe because the atmosphere levels the playing field? There is no teacher/student, clergy/layman, master/apprentice when you are having coffee - just friends, a few people having a conversation...

1 comments:

March 29, 2005 5:19 PM , Thurman8er:

Dropped by on account of Mike Cope's blog. My background is CofC also so I can relate. It's so nice that at least SOME of our brothers and sisters are seeing that there are other Christians outside our walls.

Keeping posting. Maybe I'LL try "Knights" this summer if I have time.

Steve