[faith]
[hope]
[love]

Thursday, August 04, 2005

unplug, recharge, blog

As you may have noticed, the blog seems to be lacking fresh content as of late. Honestly, there is no excuse other than lack of interesting thoughts and motivation. Hopefully this weekend or perhaps next week I will find something interesting to blog about. The other obvious thing of note, would be the failure of my experimental blog post from last week. Apparently, I have no readers with burning questions or relatively few readers at the moment; take your pick, it's summer so anything is within the realm of possibilities.

While work keeps me busy for the rest of August and possibly half of September, I will do my best to maintain my sanity, humor, relative optimism, and health until I can grab some quality quiet time to think. Or I could be going about things completely backwards, we will see. Perhaps it's time for an experiment of a different kind....

0 comments: