[faith]
[hope]
[love]

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

something completely different

Normally, I use my blog to work out ideas that are floating around in my head or share some interesting (or bizarre) experience I've had. Lately though the well seems to be drying up, so to speak. While occasionally I do find some inspiring thing to write about, I often feel like I search for quite some time before I can write (at which point I ramble on extensively). So I've decided to try something different today, something that might have to extend through essentially the whole month of August. I thought that it would be interesting to kind of "ask the audience" for some topics, questions, concerns, or whatever. This could be an entirely failed experiment, but at least I will have given it a whirl.

So, what's on your mind? Feel free to share your own spiritual experiences, stories, concerns, prayer requests, issues, complaints, questions or comments... pretty much anything within reason is fair game. If you like, feel free to post anonymously (even if you are a registered blogger). I'll devote a blog entry to each comment, in whatever form it takes, so that I can respond appropriately.

0 comments: