[faith]
[hope]
[love]

Friday, May 06, 2005

been busy

It has been a busy, productive, and interesting week. I've been down in Raleigh for work, but have also had a chance to get out and visit with some friends and family. I don't really have a lot of time at the moment, as I am trying to get some work done before I head off to the airport, but to whet your appetite I just need to share that I had a rather excellent and enlightening evening on Thursday.

I went to my co-worker Josh's kinship group meeting last night. They are part of a Vineyard community that meets on Thursday for discussion and fellowship. It was a lot less formal than a devotional or class, but the focus was always on our Christian walk through life no matter what the topic du jour happened to be. I enjoyed contributing, and from reactions and discussions I didn't stir up too much controversy. I also benefitted from seeing some truly spirit-led discussions that were also scripturally grounded. I have more to say, but I have to run. More to come...

0 comments: