[faith]
[hope]
[love]

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

back from oz

So I made it back from Australia fully intact, albeit with a bit of serious jetlag yesterday. Overall, it was a great trip; work went well and I got to see plenty of Melbourne, many of the sights on the Great Ocean Road, and some scenic hiking around the rainforests of the Otways National Park. I will definitely be trying to get back there again some day, Australia is a beautiful country with wonderful people.

That being said, I've been wondering of late if my blog needs a change of format or direction. I seem to have lost something the past couple of months, maybe its a form of winter writing hibernation, or perhaps its just that I've beaten my subject matter to death. I honestly don't know, and I might not figure it out for quite a while. So if there are drastic changes that come about over the next month or so, bear with me while I experiment. Otherwise, feel free to respond with some kind of interesting topic of conversation.

Cheers!

1 comments:

January 25, 2006 9:07 PM , Debi:

Welcome back Jamie! I'd love to get there one day myself ... it's on my list of places to visit.