[faith]
[hope]
[love]

Thursday, January 05, 2006

land of oz

Hope everyone had a very enjoyable and relaxing holiday season, welcome to 2006. With the turning of the year, I was preparing for a new adventure in life as provided by my job. I am currently writing this blog entry from Melbourne, Australia. While getting here turned out to be a much longer prospect than it was supposed to be (thanks to some lengthy mechanical delays which forced to me to spend a day in Los Angeles), I made it in one piece and am now in a place I always dreamed of visiting. Some days I really, really, really love my job.

So to make a short blog shorter, I might be extremely erratic in blogging since I am sure I will have lots to talk about and yet very little time to do so. Duty calls first, then the sightseeing commences. Cheers mate!

0 comments: