[faith]
[hope]
[love]

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

cope with interpretation

You'll probably groan at this post's title, but I couldn't resist. Anyway, something I've touched on a few times I think, and grapple with from time to time, was covered quite nicely by Mike Cope today. Check it out, it's a good read...

The B-I-B-L-E

My additional two cents to what Mike said would be that sometimes serious matters require a touch of lightheartedness to keep discussions from getting out of hand. Not that I am saying we should crack jokes while discussing matters of faith, but that we should remember we are all human and at some point we are all going to make mistakes. Our time here is short and I think everyone benefits from focusing on the positives that our faith brings to everyone, rather than the negatives an individual might suffer for their lack of faith.

Enjoy your day!

0 comments: