[faith]
[hope]
[love]

Sunday, March 26, 2006

visually seeking v2.0

Welcome to the re-themed, re-skinned seeking existence blog. Took me about a week to get everything just right, but I think I worked out all the kinks. If you find anything that I missed (bugs, funky formatting), or you find that the text is too small, please don't hesitate to leave me a comment and I'll look into it. As I touched on briefly in a previous post, this change was a long time coming since I was trying to change the look of the site so it wouldn't have that cookie cutter feel. For anyone else out there who has had a similar feeling, but doesn't feel comfortable hacking away at the HTML and blogger tags that the templates consist of, I'm more than willing to lend a hand.

Something of a more spiritually reflective nature to come later this week. Cheers!

0 comments: