[faith]
[hope]
[love]

Monday, February 28, 2005

quail springs church

I forgot about this church that I started attending during my last year at Oklahoma Christian. It's a bit strange that I would forget about it, because it was really the only church where I started to feel a little bit comfortable... at least I think, I honestly don't remember a whole lot about it other than they were a much more progessive/liberal church for that area. Anyway, the church popped into my head today so I visited their website, and I found some interesting info, including a really neat sermon - check it out:

Quail Springs Church Sermon Series: What's the Big Deal About Baptism
There is some really good stuff in the last sermon, Questions & Answers About Baptism. Moved me to want to "come forward" and express some thoughts that it evoked... unfortunately I am 1500 miles away and a few years late. Apparently I could have heard it in person, which I might have, but I think I missed that week.

0 comments: